Monday, August 1, 2011

{Hello, we're back! / Hola, ya estamos de regreso!}

Hi everyone!  I’m back from an amazing vacation! My husband and I had a fantastic time exploring Riviera Maya, Mexico.  That’s me with my husband Eddie at the resort we stayed at.  The thought of staying there to plan destination weddings crossed my mind a lot :)

So what did I miss?  We’re getting back to business as usual, but first I want to share some exciting projects that happened last week while I was away.  Thanks, Linda for helping me out!
Our Sweet Shoppe party was featured on Amy Atlas Events!  Please stop by her blog to check it out if you have a moment!  We are very excited to be featured on her inspirational blog.

I received these gorgeous images of two of our past weddings and I can't wait to blog about them both (and their candy bars too)!


We are prepping for our inspiration photo shoot/vendor challenge for the August issue of the Best Wedding Sites magazine.  I want to tell you so much more about the inspiration behind this photo shoot, but we are keeping all of those details under wraps until the issue is published.  In the meantime, you can check us out in the February issue if you haven't done so already.

Lastly, Glam Candies celebrated two years in the biz!  Stay tuned for a sweet giveaway from The Fry Girl Inc in honor of our anniversary!
We wish you a sweet week!

Miriam 
{Spanish/Español}
Hola!  Regresamos de nuestras vacaciones y queremos compartir nuestros proyectos nuevos. 
Publicaron nuestra mesa de dulces en el blog de Amy Atlas. 
Llegaron photografias de dos bodas! La boda de Leslie y Joseph y la boda de Rochelle y Jason.
Estamos preparandonos para una sesión fotográfica de inspiracion para la revista de bodas Best Wedding Sites para el mes de Agosto. 
Nuestro pequeño negocio, Glam Candies cumplio dos años!  Tenemos un regalo especial de parte de The Fry Girl Inc en honor de nuestro aniversario.
Les deseamos una semana dulce!
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart candy and comments!