Friday, December 3, 2010

Behind the Glam {Linda}




Inspired by her work in confectionary displays and event planning, I recently joined Miriam at Glam Candies bringing with me my retail and creative background. I hold a degree in Business Administration- Marketing from USC and extensive work experience in fashion retailing and luxury accessory merchandising/sales.
 
With a keen eye for detail, I strive to maintain a level of professionalism, class, style, and fun in everything I do. I joined the Glam Candies team to help create one of a kind events for every person who is celebrating a special time in their life—whether it be a birthday, new baby, wedding or simply just because.  It is my belief that life and love is about making every moment an unforgettable experience that makes us smile every time we reflect on it.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome news Linda! I know you, Miriam, and the Glam staff are going to kick *$#! Wishing GLAMorous success! In the new year!

    ReplyDelete

I heart candy and comments!