Monday, August 29, 2011

{Nautical Inspiration Photo Shoot}

Happy Monday sweet people!  This week is going to be a great week because most of us are looking forward to a 3-day, end of summer, holiday weekend! But did you really think I was going to let the summer getaway without some pretty nautical inspiration on my blog?  Absolutely not!  I love the beach, love!  And today I have something very special to share with you!
  
For the past several weeks, maybe months and what feels like countless hours, I have been planning this pretty, chic nautical inspiration photo shoot for a faux bridal shower that was held at the AVIA hotel for the Best Wedding Sites magazine with a really fun and amazing team that helped me style the shoot!
I have posted a few photos from Jessica Elizabeth Photography here. The rest of our photos and lots of inspiration details are featured on Best Wedding Sites today!  So go take a look and be sure to leave us some love as we are in for some friendly competition over there!  


I will be posting more details and photos from our nautical inspiration photo shoot throughout the week, including a full feature on the dessert bar. As a common courtesy, we ask that you please credit our work if you choose to use our pictures for personal use.  Sweetly, Miriam
{Credits}
Miriam Corona of Glam Candies / Miriam Corona Events:  Event Planning + Design, Rentals, Dessert Bar
Cristina Barragan of Unforgettable Events:  Specialty Linens & Floral Design, Rentals
Samantha H. Chu of Papermints:  Paper Design 
AVIA Hotels Long Beach, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart candy and comments!