Saturday, September 17, 2011

{Announcement...}




Thank you all for your support!  It means the world to me!  The abridged version of yesterday's post.  Glam Candies will become a part of Miriam Corona Events, which will be a full service design and event planning studio.  The new site will be launched in early January.  Updates on the progress will be posted here until I transition onto the new site! 

So what can you expect to see here in the meantime?  Things that worked well like our Raising the Bar series and anything else that I feel inspired to write about.  You know what is most exciting?  That you all didn't jump off my Facebook and Twitter pages with this announcement.  I am excited to share all of my new projects and events with you, which motivates me even more!  

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

I heart candy and comments!