Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{Rochelle & Jason’s Wedding, Anaheim Hills Golf Club, California}

From the moment that I met with Rochelle to discuss her wedding day details, I knew that her wedding day was going to be very special.  Her fiancé Jason was living out of state at the time, so planning their wedding was no easy task at hand.  I eventually got to meet Jason at our walk through, at Anaheim Hills Golf Club, and I could just see how nervous and happy they both were when it all started to set in.  After all, there were so many memorable moments to look forward to, like the jumping of the broom and the tearful toasts that were given by their family members and best friends, to Jason’s and the groomsmen’s surprise change into their dancing shoes - Adidas sneakers.  On April 9th, 2011, the long time sweethearts were married! 
Here is a glimpse of their wedding.  I can’t wait to share more of their story, photos and details with you.  Congratulations Rochelle & Jason!














Thanks Rochelle and Jason for giving me the honor to share in your wedding day, to the talented team at Jessica Elizabeth Photography who captured the magic, to my planners and the rest of the team that made this day possible.


2 comments:

I heart candy and comments!