Friday, May 20, 2011

{Love Blossoms}

I’ve ventured onto Pintrest. I haven’t shared any of my inspiration boards on here thus far, but I thought I'd share this one.  I created it to provide some pretty sweet inspiration for my bride that I am meeting with this weekend.  We agreed on a {Love Blossoms} themed dessert bar that will be displayed at her wedding in July. I love how the metallic shades of pinks, purples and blues shine and infuse a sleek, contemporary twist. Think she’ll like it?

I’m still finding my way around Pintrest, so if I’ve discredited your image, just let me know! The image sources are linked below.

Top Row Left to Right:  Lanterns, Mochi, Sequins Middle Row Left to Right: Orchid Mini Cakes, Origami Butterflies, Origami Cherry Blossoms Bottom Row Left to Right: Ice, Cotton Candy Martini, Orchids
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart candy and comments!