Friday, February 25, 2011

{Handmade Goods - Bridal hair pieces by Lazy Leopard}



I am a huge fan of handmade products especially
handmade bridal hair pieces.  I can spend hours and hours
scouring handmade items on Etsy.

So without further ado, we are so lucky to bring you 
a brand new handmade bridal hair piece collection
that is feautured on Etsy by the incredible designer 
Olivia Stackhouse of Lazy Leopard.


Up first on the blog runway is "Snowdrop". 
This feathered hair piece is the ultimate way to update
a bridal veil (and I'm specifically thinking
of those of you who are wearing a vintage cage veil :) )

This detail shot of the broche is just stunning!

I love how the delicate crystal broche accent

adds so much sparkle and glam. 


“Deco” would be so perfect for our Modern Chic City Bride.


Who can resist embellishments of peacock feathers
and a chic black sparkle swirl design?


I am completely obsessing over butterflies
and I am going to predict that they are here to stay! 
We are starting to see them pop up in wedding cakes,
wedding favors & floral bouquets. 

 "Butterfly Nouveau" would be a lovely addition
to a spring time wedding.


I adore the sweet emerald green and topaz gold
color palette and detail on this broche.


Last, but certainly not least, I’m sneaking in one more
hair piece because I love them so much…
(how many times can I say love?)
this one is "Marie Antoinette" inspired and is perfectly
suited for the bridal party
(compliments almost every season and color palette).


To see more of Lazy Leopards chic handmade hair pieces

head on over to Etsy and their Facebook page.
 



Love one, love them all! 
Lazy Leopard is offering a 15% discount on all custom orders
 for weddings, just mention "Glam Candies" when ordering. 

All custom bridal hair pieces range in price
between {$40-$50 & $20-$30} for the bridal party.

Happy shopping!



We would love to feature more handmade products! 
If you would like to have a handmade product featured
 on Glam Candies contact us! 

We would be happy to hear from you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart candy and comments!